Data protection policy Jorge Navarro.
Jorge Navarro Del Cacho considered as basic objective guarantee the privacy and confidentiality of personal information collected from their users through any system that allows data transmission and expresses its commitment to comply with the regulations established in the Organic Law 15 / 1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (BOE 14/12/1999)
1. Ownership of the file.
Jorge Navarro Del Cacho, established in C / Francisco Ruesta 7 50011 Zaragoza (Spain), with NIF 25132995K, is the owner of the files that personal data are incorporated and the controller of the same entity.
2. Data Quality
The personal data which form part of the files of Jorge Navarro Del Cacho, are appropriate and relevant and necessary for the purpose for which they are collected. Jorge Cacho Navarro guarantees the technical and organizational measures for the security and integrity of personal data it contains, avoiding its alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the stored data, and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or physical or natural means.
3. Purpose of data
The collection and processing of Personal Data aims:
– Maintaining the contractual relationship established between the data owner and Jorge Navarro Del Cacho.
– The execution, maintenance and management of any relationships that could keep Jorge Navarro Del Cacho and the owner of the data commercial, administrative, accounting, labor, marketing, human, educational resources, and any other provision of services it was requested to Jorge Navarro Del Cacho by the owner of the data.
– The sending of technical, operational, advertising, promotional, concerning the services themselves Jorge Navarro Del Cacho information, and the sending of survey forms.
– The processing of data for statistical, historical or scientific purposes. In no case they are used for purposes other than those for which they were collected.
4. Duty of information and consent of the affected
The owners of the data contained in the files of the Cacho Jorge Navarro know people accept explicitly, precisely and unequivocally that their data is stored in a file owned by Jorge Navarro Del Cacho aimed at maintaining the aforementioned relationships and are adequate, relevant and necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, and therefore consent to treatment.
5. Transfer of data
Jorge Navarro Del Cacho not report your personal information to any third party, unless the communication has as purpose the fulfillment of the purposes directly related to the legitimate functions of the assignor and the assignee or the licensee has given its consent to that effect or when the cession is authorized by any law.
6. Right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition data.
Users may exercise at any time their right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their data to Jorge Navarro Del Cacho – C / Francisco Ruesta 7 50011 Zaragoza (Spain) or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
As it is not expressly stated herein, Jorge Navarro Del Cacho is subject to the provisions of the Spanish legislation on the subject.